For many years, it has been a goal of mine to write a book. To tell the story of my life, the good and bad. In December of 2012 I realized that dream and released my first book, “Overcome: From Death to Life.” It was published on December 11th to celebrate the life of my mother. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.
No one ever said life was the easiest of things to go through. We are constantly bombarded by different obstacles that affect us; death, disappointment and failure- just to name a few. How do we find the strength to press ahead? Or continue down our path, when it seems as if everything is set up perfectly to crumble down upon us?
Follow the inspirational journey of a young man from his rocky childhood into adulthood as he battles through lives lost, dreams shattered, and even his own faults. How does he overcome? Will he overcome?
- This is a direct download of an ePub file. It can be viewed on your computer or transferred to your iPhone, Android device, Kindle device or nook.
- This is in Kindle format. It can be easily access on your Kindle device or from the Kindle app on iOS and Android devices.
- This can be viewed only on iOS devices (iPhones, iPods, iPads).
Barnes and Noble nook *Coming Soon*
- This is in nook format. It can easily accessed on your nook device from the nook app on iOS and Android devices.
Google Play Store *Coming Soon*
- This can be viewed only on Android devices.