If by chance you haven’t heard of Google+ by now, you can check out the quick video below.
I have used Google+ for a few days and I must say, I love it! I honestly believe that Google+ is setting itself up really nice to overtake Facebook. Why would I say such a bold thing? Well, a couple of reason.
- Google+ integrates with all Google services including Search, Docs, Gmail, YouTube and others!
- Google+ is very simple, sleek and uncluttered. Facebook is quickly filling with ads, games and a bunch of spam.
- Google+ is a breath of fresh air. Sometimes you just have to start over. After years of being on Facebook, it’s nice to start afresh with something.
- Google+ is fun! There’s something about Google+ that is just fun.
- Google+ is like the best of Facebook and Twitter mashed together. Plus, you can choose who exactly you share what with. Or just share with everyone.
So what do you think? Have you had a chance to check out Google+? What do you think of it? If you haven’t tried it yet, are you anticipating getting your chance? Let me know! I might just invite you